Why Choose Whitley?
10 reasons to study at Whitley
1. Accredited diplomas and degrees awarded by the University of Divinity are highly respected within Australia and overseas. Many graduates have gone on to further studies within Australia and around the world.
2. A complete range of theological studies: biblical languages, biblical studies, church history, systematic theology, pastoral care, mission and evangelism, spirituality, worship, ethics, Christian education and supervised field education.
3. Highly qualified and respected faculty.
4. Find your own level: Diploma, Bachelor, Graduate Diploma, Master, Doctor or take a single class not-for-credit.
5. Flexible study options: day or evening classes, online or via live streaming, part-time or full-time, whole semester units or intensive modules.
6. Diverse student body: women and men, lay students and ordinands, students from all denominations, Australian and international students, young and mature students.
7. Baptist College in an ecumenical context: study selected units at other Colleges of the University of Divinity and include them in your degree.
8. Affordable: Australian citizens and holders of a permanent humanitarian visa may defer the payment of fees through the FEE-HELP loan scheme. Eligible students can also receive Austudy (student living allowance).
9. International students are welcome (Please note early application dates and specific entry requirements apply, including English language, student visa and financial means.)
10. Pathways tailored to suit particular groups: TransFormation for non-English-speaking background students; NEXT for 18–24 year old emerging adults; 12WATTS at Camp Wilkin, Anglesea, combining outdoor education and ministry.