TAMS Access


All results for Whitley units are entered in the University of Divinity’s online central student database, TAMS.

TAMS allows students to access their academic record (on a ‘read-only’ basis):
• To check personal details are correct (eg address, email)
• To check enrolment details for each semester in the current year are correct
• To send an Enrolment Summary to your email address
• To check results

NOTE: Changes to any of your details should be notified to the Theological Office (or Tel: 9340.8100)


To obtain your results, you need your date of birth and your University of Divinity student number. You can find your student number on your Enrolment Summary or your student ID card. If you cannot locate your student number, please contact the Theological Office, or on 9340.8100, who will assist you.

• Go to: http://www.mcd.edu.au/tams
• Log in to TAMS
• You will be asked for a Username and Password.
Your Username is your University of Divinity student number
Your Password is: dd/mmxxx
dd/mm equals the day and month of your birthday, and
xxx equals the last three digits of your student number.
(Please note you need to include a ‘0’ for single digit days and months, and you must include the slash ‘/’ between day and month)

For example: Joe Blogs is student number 200912345 and his birthday is 9 March 1980.
His Username is 200912345, and his Password is 09/03345

Firefox users note: There is a prompt at the top of the screen asking if you want the site to remember your password.

1. On the Summary screen, click Edit Login Details.
2. The Edit User Login Details screen appears.
3. Key your current (old) password, your new password, and your new password again to verify.
4. Click Update User Password.
5. The system logs you out, and you must log in again using your new password.

1. On the login screen, locate the heading Get My Password.
2. Click the link Reset Password Here.
3. This prompts you to enter your student number and date of birth.
4. Enter your student number and date of birth, and click Reset User Password.
5. The system sends an email with a new, randomly generated password to the email address on your student record. (This may take up to 30 minutes.)
6. If you do not receive an email with your new password within 30 minutes, contact the Theological Office and check that your email address is correct.

Once you have logged into TAMS, you will be presented with a summary screen.

To get your results, scroll down on the Summary screen to the line headed ‘Course Enrolled by Student’. Select the relevant course by clicking on the ‘Academic Record’ button on the right hand side of the screen, aligned with the course name. This will display all units you have enrolled in for this course, together with the results for those units you have completed. Note: The Summary screen doesn’t always reveal everything on your record. Full details will appear on the printed or emailed Summary.

If you want a hard copy of your results, go back to the Summary screen (click ‘Summary’ on the left-hand menu) and select ‘Email Enrolment Summary’. You will then receive your enrolment summary as a PDF to your email account.

If you need more help to locate your results using the online TAMS database, please contact the Theological Office or 9340.8100.
Please do NOT contact the University of Divinity at the Kew office.

From the left-hand menu you can select ‘View Details’ to check if your address and email are accurate. This is the information you provided on your enrolment form. If any information is incorrect, you will need to send Whitley College a signed ‘Change Personal Details’ form (available from the Whitley website). Please contact the office if you cannot access the form on the University of Divinity website.

All enrolment details appear on TAMS and you should take responsibility for checking that you are enrolled in the correct units. If units you wish to take do NOT appear on your academic record, you are NOT enrolled in them and you should contact the Theological Office immediately to ensure that you are correctly enrolled. The closing date for enrolments are published in the current handbooks.

If you find errors in your enrolment, you will need to submit a signed ‘Coursework Change of Enrolment’ form (available from the Whitley website) in order to add or remove units from your record. Please note that changes cannot be made to enrolment details after the Census Dates for each semester.