Our prospectus introduces the Whitley College theme for 2017 – ‘Love and Justice’ – and provides an outline of 2017 programs and units.
Course and Unit Outlines
- 2017 Postgraduate Course and Unit Outlines
- 2017 Undergraduate Degree Course and Unit Outlines
- 2017 Undergraduate Diploma Course and Unit Outlines
Prior year unit outlines:
- 2016 Postgraduate Course and Unit Outlines
- 2016 Undergraduate Degree Course and Unit Outlines
- 2016 Undergraduate Diploma Course and Unit Outlines
- Individual unit outlines for 2016 are available by clicking on the unit codes in the relevant 2016 timetable.
Downloads and Forms
All enrolment, re-enrolment and enrolment changes forms are available from the University of Divinity website.
- For assistance on how to present essays and assignments, download the presentation of assigments guide.
- Download a copy of the Study skills for Theology
- IT Account Agreement (Apply for an IT Account for access to emails and internet while in College. Submit completed form to the Registrar.)
- Assignment Cover sheet (required only for hard copy submissions): PDF document or Word form.
- An application for a lecturer's extension must be submitted to your lecturer before the due date if you are unable to meet the submission date. A lecturer may grant an extension for up to two weeks.
- Dean's Extension Application
Should circumstances require an extension of longer than two weeks, or for a date after the end of semester, an application must be submitted to the Dean before the due date. Supporting evidence may be required to grant a longer extension. The usual length of extension provided by the Dean is for up to four weeks.
- If you expect to complete all the requirements of your course by the end of this year, please submit an Intention to Complete form.
ARK login (online Learning Management System)
TAMS login (University of Divinity student record system)
University of Divinity student information page (includes instructions for accessing your results online)