- About Us
- Residential College
- Theological School
- Applying for Whitley College
- Supporting Whitley
- News and Events
- Conference and Venue Hire
- Contact Us
- Alumni and Friends
People study at Whitley for a wide range of purposes:
- Some are preparing for pastoral leadership in churches or other church-related ministries. Others are seeking to refresh their ministry experience.
- Some come to Whitley wanting to integrate their Christian faith with who they are in the workplace, the neighbourhood and other places of daily life.
- Some arrive with nothing more than a desire to explore questions of faith and, perhaps, their own sense of vocation.
- Some are wrestling with a concern for a more radical sense of mission, in their own lives or in the churches they know.
- Some are already ‘down the track’ in a career and are seeking a fresh direction in life or service.
Whitley's commitment is to enable every person to move forward in response to God's unique call upon their life.
Our overall curriculum objective can be summed up as "Forming Faith, Hope and Love." Whitley units broadly follow a three year cycle incorporating the themes of:
- Faith and Ministry
- Hope and Mission
- Love and Justice
In 2013 there is an emphasis—across the whole of college life—on Hope and Mission.