After providing for your family and friends, you may choose to support Whitley College, the Baptist College of Victoria with a gift in your Will.
Bequests can be made for The College’s general purposes or for our specific scholarship programs.
The gift can take the form of:
- The residue of the estate;
- A percentage of the estate;
- A specific amount of money;
- A life insurance or superannuation policy;
- Assets such as shares, property, works of art, jewellery etc.;
- An investment in perpetuity.
If you are able to help Whitley College through a donation in your Will, you may wish to consult your solicitor, trustee company or the Public Trustee regarding the wording.