CH398.15 Conference Study in Church History
This unit offers advanced students the opportunity to study a specific theme in Church History through participation in a scholarly conference addressing that theme.
Students wishing to undertake this unit will be required to submit a proposal indicating:
- the conference they will attend
- assessment procedures to be followed; and
- a short bibliography, as negotiated with a course supervisor.
Upon successful completion of this unit students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an informed, critical perspective on their chosen area of Church History.
- Relate the chosen area to recent literature.
- Compose an extended argument on a single topic.
Approval of the course proposal, by the Whitley College Coursework Co-ordinator must be granted prior to the commencement of the course.