Here at Whitley College we specialise in accommodating small groups, with 45 rooms available. The rooms are ideal for a church or school group visiting Melbourne, budget sports fans or if you are travelling to Melbourne and don't require the frills of a larger hotel.
Accommodation is available during the winter and summer semester breaks.
Each room is carpeted, centrally heated, and furnished with a bed, study desk, chairs, fully fitted robe and cupboards. Each room also contains a network connection for guests with their own laptops.
- bathroom facilities are shared
- laundries with washing machines, driers, drying rooms and irons are available
- kitchenettes with bar fridge, sink and urn are scattered throughout the college
- Meals are served in the dining room overlooking the fully landscaped courtyard
- Common Rooms and Common areas are also available for small or larger group meetings and casual presentations
Along with the single student rooms available for groups, we also offer private apartment accommodation for guests travelling by themselves with all apartments accommodating 1 - 2 persons. These apartments are available all year round and are fully serviced and self contained.
For any enquiries, please contact Maybel Koh on 9340 8000 or email@example.com.