Theological School Application
Before coming for the interview, it is wise to read as much of the handbook as you can, as well as the information on our website. This will help you to discern more clearly the appropriate pathway for your studies. When you come for an interview, you need to bring a number of documents, which we may ask to copy for your file.
- Proof of your citizenship this may be a full birth certificate, passport or citizenship certificate.
- Proof of name change if different from above (full marriage certificate, etc).
- Transcripts of your previous study, such as a degree or diploma, VCE or other qualifications. These may be helpful in applying for some credit, too, if that is appropriate.
- If you have received an enrolment form or have downloaded it from the website, bring that along as well. All enrolment forms are available to download from this page below.
- Your tax file number is required if you wish to apply for FEE HELP.