- Residential College
- Theological School
- News and Events
- Alumni and Friends
- Supporting Whitley
- Conference and Venue Hire
- About Us
- Contact Us
Theological School Application
We are really pleased that you are thinking about beginning or returning to study.
Before you begin your study at Whitley College, you will need to speak with Bruce Tudball, Dean of Theological School.
Please contact him to organise an interview on 03 9340 8017 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Application for Admission Form
Download the Single subject and Cross Institutional Form
Download the Audit Enrolment Form
When you come for an interview, you need to bring a number of documents, which we may ask to copy for your file:
- Proof of your citizenship this may be a full birth certificate, passport or citizenship certificate.
- Proof of name change if different from above (full marriage certificate, etc).
- Transcripts of your previous study, such as a degree or diploma, VCE or other qualifications. These may be helpful in applying for some credit, too, if that is appropriate.
- Your tax file number is required if you wish to apply for FEE HELP.
To enrol in a course or unit, download the Re-enrolment Form
To change your enrolment, download the Change of Enrolment Form
To update your contact details, download the Change of personal details form