- Residential College
- Theological School
- News and Events
- Alumni and Friends
- Supporting Whitley
- Conference and Venue Hire
- About Us
- Contact Us
Residential Fees and Scholarships
Annual fee 2014:
The yearly fee for 36 weeks of residence is $23,342.
This fee includes:
- Accomodation for 36 weeks (including Orientation (O) Week)
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited download broadband internet in your room
- Academic tutorials
- Linen and professional cleaning of linen
- Laundry washing facilities
- Student Club Membership including a wide range of student social activities
- Capital Levy towards facilities
- A bond, which is refunded after a student departs from their final year of College.
The deposit of $800 to confirm residency ($600 bond and $200 enrolment fee) is included in the total fee of $23,342.
We understand that commencing university studies may be a busy and confusing time for you so we try to make payment of fees as easy and as flexible as possible.
You will be invoiced for the balance of fees ($22,542) in February 2014. Fees are payable in full by the end of the fourth week of Semester 1 or in two equal installments – the first by the end of the fourth week in Semester 1 and the second installment at the commencement of Semester 2. These payment options will be outlined on your first invoice.
In special circumstances, a system of periodic payments can be arranged with the Business Manager, Mr Ian Prentice.
The College has a scholarship program that recognises academic excellence and artistic achievement. We are committed to helping students whose financial circumstances would not allow them to afford a College place. Working bursaries are also available at the College.
Applications for financial assistance will be accepted until Friday 31 January 2014. Click here to download the Financial Assistance Application Form
Working bursaries are available at the College. Ask us about working bursaries when you apply.