For 2017, the annual fee for 36 weeks of residence is $25,860.
This fee includes:
- Accommodation for 36 weeks (including Orientation (O) Week)
- 3 meals a day, 7 days a week
- Unlimited download broadband internet in your room
- Academic tutorials
- Linen and professional cleaning of linen
- Laundry washing facilities
- Student Club Membership including a wide range of student social activities
- A bond, which is refunded after a student departs from their final year of College.
The deposit of $875 to confirm residency ($675 bond and $200 enrolment fee) is included in the total fee of $25,860.
We understand that commencing university studies may be a busy and confusing time for you so we try to make payment of fees as easy and as flexible as possible.
You will be invoiced for the balance of fees ($24,985) in February 2016. Fees are payable in full by the end of the fourth week of Semester 1 or in two equal instalments – the first by the end of the fourth week in Semester 1 and the second instalment at the commencement of Semester 2. These payment options will be outlined on your first invoice.
In special circumstances, a system of periodic payments can be arranged with the Business Manager, Mr Ian Prentice.